Humminbird HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA MSI+ GPS G4N CHO [411950-1CHO]
Humminbird HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA MSI+ GPS G4N CHO [411950-1CHO]
HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA MSI+ GPS G4N CHO
The HELIX 9 CHIRP MSI+ GPS G4N CHO features a 9" display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 9 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi, and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon.
This CHO (Control Head Only) model allows users to pick the right accessory transducer for almost any need, including compatibility with Minn Kota built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motors.
Control Head Only Model
This model does not include a transducer. This CHO model is a great choice for those looking to connect to built-in MEGA Imaging on Minn Kota trolling motors, accessory transducer options like MEGA 360 Imaging, or share sonar data from an existing Humminbird Ethernet network.
Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft-key controls that allow users to reliably operate the fish finder in any conditions.
MEGA Side Imaging+
See the world below like never before with a crystal-clear side imaging view out to 200 feet on either side of the boat. Users will unlock more fish and structures with 20% more detail and 60% more range capability than MEGA Side Imaging sonar.
MEGA Down Imaging+
Get unprecedented underwater clarity with Down Imaging coverage down to 200 feet below the boat. Users will unlock more fish and structures with 20% more detail and 60% more depth capability than MEGA Down Imaging sonar.
Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar
Before users cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of the fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by Humminbird's proprietary Low-Q CHIRP transducer, the Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap
Humminbird's enhanced basemap provides users with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest, so users can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
Premium Chart Compatible
Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as compatible Navionics® charts.
Create real-time maps of the fishing spots with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as users drive the boat. It comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually unlimited AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
One-Boat Network Compatible
Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Users can take advantage of the time on the water by using the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
Take control right from the screen of a Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and the display of smartphone notifications on the Humminbird.
NMEA 2000 Networking Built-in
Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to a control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
Control head, screen cover, power cable, and gimbal mounting bracket This CHO model does not include a transducer, allowing users to pick the best fit for specific rigging needs.
- Series: HELIX
- Display Size - Diagonal: 9 in
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP / MEGA Down Imaging+/ MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- Live Sonar Coverage: 20 degrees x 120 degrees
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz) / Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz) / Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer) / 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz) / 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz) / 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz) / 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz) / MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz) / MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125 ft (800 kHz) / 200 ft (MEGA) / 400 ft (455 kHz)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side): 800 ft (455 kHz) / 250 ft (800 kHz) / 400 ft (MEGA)
- Memory Card Slot: Dual Micro SD
- Compatible With: AIS / AutoPilot / Minn Kota US2 Sonar / Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI / Minn Kota Built-In MEGA SI / MEGA Live / One-Boat Network / Minn Kota i-Pilot Link / Minn Kota Talon/Raptor / NMEA 2000
- Power Draw: 2.4 Amps
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 12.00 in W x 7.0 in H x 4.13 in D
- Mount-Optional: In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size: 12.00 in W x 6.63 in H x 1.32 in D
- Transducer Mount Location: N/A
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,750, 47, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility: Yes
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility: Yes
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Autopilot Compatibility: Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- NMEA 2000: Included
- Target Separation: 2.5 in
- Interference Rejection: 6 Modes
- Noise Rejection: 10 Steps
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: Yes
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
- Transducer Included: N/A
- HDMI Compatible: No
- MEGA Live Compatibility: Yes
- Humminbird Basemap: Included
- Warranty: Two-Year Warranty
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Included Transducer: Not Included
- Screen Size: 9"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: No